Pharmacyclics welcomes your independent and unsolicited grant requests for support of Medical Education (CME Grants), Scientific Advocacy (Non-CME Grants, such as - Patient Education, Scholarships, Fellowships, etc), Sponsorships, and Memberships. For further details on the grants requests accepted, please view the FAQ document in the link on the bottom left of the webpage. Read below to familiarize yourself with our submission and review process of your proposal:
- Grant requesters must log in and complete a grant application for grants to be reviewed and considered by Pharmacyclics.
- Your grant will be triaged to determine whether it is complete. You will be contacted if we have questions or need additional information.
- You may log into the grant portal to review the status of your request at any time.
- Pharmacyclics LLC an Abbvie Company along with our partner Janssen Biotech, Inc. jointly review and evaluate your submission.
- All grant requests will be reviewed within 60 business days of submission.
- If support is given, the communication and contract will indicate how Pharmacyclics LLC and Janssen Biotech, Inc. should be recognized. Each company may support grants individually.